My lovely sister, Chelsea, started this "thankful Thursday" tradition over on her blog, and I love the idea. She and I started thankful journaling several months ago, and it has been wonderful for each of us! We make it a point to constantly pray for and encourage one another, and a big part of that is making sure the other is writing in their Thankful journal. On Thursdays, she shares some highlights from it, and it is one of my favorite blogs she writes.
We had a rough night at our house last night, and I really need to remind myself today of all that I have to be thankful for. There is so much, always.
This week I am thankful for:
- the start of a new desk area for me in our room
- one week til Merlefest!
- ^one week until my favorite house guests arrive!
- the creative outlet this blog gives me
- the year's first sunburn
- a God that truly provides...blown away this week
- new Saltwater Sandals! (yes, Chelsea and I are now sandal twins. No, you shouldn't be surprised.)
- a new dress that makes me feel like I have it all together
- cold brew coffee. lots of it.
- Chelsea and all our text conversations. So glad I get to do life with her as my sister!
- grilling season is upon us
- time spent with my Granny and Poppy yesterday afternoon
- the wisteria in our back yard is blooming and it is beautiful. its like the lovely calm before the take over your whole yard storm
- two family photo sessions booked for next week!
- spending last weekend with the best friends and their sweet babes. so good for my soul
- family time
- the motivation that is coming with warmer weather
- the small group that has been on my heart for the past year and that I have prayed about starting is coming into existence in the next couple of weeks!
- the giggles coming from the living room right now
- my husband. He is forever supportive and sweet in the manliest of ways...so mushy in love with that guy.
- sleepy baby snuggles
- conversations with Max that make me laugh 'til my sides hurt