I don't know what's going on this week, but I absolutely cannot keep up with what day it is. I would have sworn to you for most of the day yesterday that it was Wednesday. Oops.
I intended to write about all the things I am thankful for this week (on Thursday), but even though I missed Thursday I still really felt like I needed to do it this week.
There is always so much for me to be thankful for, and I think it's helpful to me every week to write about what I am thankful for, here or in my gratitude journal. It sets my perspective straight and helps me to focus on the positive!
I am so very thankful for:
- My husband. He works so hard for our family and then comes home to us every day, ready to play with the boys, do whatever I need him to do around the house, and he even grills dinner a few nights a week! He is so good to us.
- Iced coffee.
- Two new jobs that will allow me to stay at home with my boys.
- Yoga pants.
- The relationship that my boys are building. They have been so good together this week.
- It is our first "pizza friday" over here tonight!
- Learning to take a step back with my camera and get more of the whole picture. Gosh, what stories it can tell!
- Max has started calling one of my best friends "Aunt Cole" without anyone telling him to. It is pretty much the sweetest thing.
- Our family day trip to Greensboro and Winston this week.
- Time with my sisters.
- Quiet time while Max and Drew play in their room (what?! is this real?!)
- Bryan and Katie Torwalt music.
- Oatmeal for breakfast
- Cloth diapering and how much money it saves us.
- Kisses from the baby.
- Planters on major clearance. Now I just need to buy some plants!
- Finally making some changes to our yard...even if it is as slow as Christmas!
- Canned cinnamon rolls that make me feel like I have it all together.
- Lots and lots of outside time this week.
- Getting to photograph my sweet friend Mandy, her little babe, Clara, and their whole family for Clara's first birthday.
- Mexican food. Especially guacamole.
- My parents. I love them so much.
- My friends...they encourage and inspire me every day.
- Conversations with Max.
What are you thankful for today?