Oh my sweet blog, I sure have missed you. I lost my memory card several weeks ago, and haven't replaced it because I wanted to find a good deal first! Well, I found an old memory card last night (and ordered a new one via a great deal on Amazon today) and it feels like heaven to have my camera back in my hands. So, I am back!
It's honestly been a nice, quiet little break from the internet. I think creatives need to rest and refuel every now and then...it gives my brain some time to come up with new ideas and remember why I love this so much.
So...thankfulness Thursday! It's today! I love Thursdays, especially now that I am back at the studio, teaching dance to sweet little ones on Thursdays. But I have a ton of things to be thankful for this week:
- hugs from little ballerinas and tappers
- a new memory card on the way!
- apple pie! my Granny's recipe is the best.
- cooler than normal weather for this North Carolina summer
- I got a new car! my dream car, actually. an older (2002) Suburban!
- new hair color that makes me feel like myself
- happy, snuggly baby Braylen
- Drew says "love you" all the time now and it's basically my favorite thing
- husband has been home for dinner every night for a few weeks and I love it
- baby showers for friends
- scheduling some photo sessions now that I have a memory card on the way!
- iced coffee. always.
- time on a boat with friends
- feeling sore after teaching dance class
- husband is off work this weekend!
- early bedtimes
- the feeling of having tap shoes back on my feet this week
- Max fell asleep on me once this week... for the first time in a long time and it was perfect
- vacation is officially on for mid-August!
- a clean(er) house and motivation to finish it
- swiss cake rolls and nutty bars
- the Lord's provisions
- yoga pants and tennis shoes
- dance and photography and the joy they both bring me
- slow days with my boys after several busy days
What are you thankful for? I would really love to hear!