This week has been full of pajamas, good breakfasts, outside play time, and just thankfulness. We had a scary episode with Drew on Wednesday involving a nickel and the Heimlich maneuver, and I am still not really over it, if we are being honest, even though he is totally fine. These boys are my world, and I am forever and always so grateful for the happiness they bring us, and even for the more difficult moments. I made waffle mix to keep in the fridge for quick and delicious breakfasts this week, and snapped these photos in the morning light while we chowed down this morning. These sweet faces bring me more joy than I can tell you. I'm so glad I get to be their momma.
I'm thankful for a lot of other things, too:
- my momma and the treat she sent me yesterday afternoon
- three day weekends with husband home
- when the boys play together so nicely
- sweet tea
- guest room mini-remodeling plans
- tap class
- the Parcel Exchange and the wonderful things Tracy sent me
- the Heimlich maneuver
- a wonderful new book as a surprise in the mail from Chelsea today
- early bed times
- chai lattes at home
- rainy days
- cool weather (tomorrow's high is 66!)
- overnight oats! yum!
- the Lord's provisions and grace
- maternity sessions for sweet friends
- a pool day with my in laws
- my handsome husband
- reading "Guess How Much I Love You" to Max and him telling me how much he loves me. My heart.
I hope you've had the best week! What are you thankful for?