Is it already Thursday again? We had a long weekend with husband home (which never happens) so the weekend passed super quickly, and this week has flown by, too! I am so thankful, today and always.
This week, I am thankful for:
- long weekends with my sweet family
- dinner with my in laws
- dinner at my parents' house on Sunday
- "Let's All Be Brave"...are you reading it? Have you read it? It is seriously a game changer and I would highly recommend that you check it out!
- continuous support from so many people
- veggie chili
- a successful full night's sleep for Drew, two nights in a row
- my husband. always.
- ^^he goes to the grocery store for me. Apparently that is my new love language.
- being able to make myself slow down in the mornings...it has saved my sanity.
- park trips with my boys
- clean floors
- all the iced coffee
- morning light
- this blog post by Rachel Kincaid
- She Reads Truth
- girls who make me more intentional about EVERYTHING and pray for me while I am at it.
- some exciting photo sessions coming up!
Do you practice gratitude? I would love to hear about how you are intentionally grateful and what you are grateful for!