First things first. How did those November goals go?
1. Tidy, Konmari style. This definitely didn't happen. And it probably won't until January. Oops.
2. Dress in happiness daily. Of course I did this! And I loved it and it is more of a habit now than something I have to think about. You should all do this.
3. Take off one day a week to spend quality time with my family. I think I did this a few times! But not as consistently as I had planned.
4. Set up time and space for work. I now have a lovely little work space (that still needs a little love, honestly) set up in my kitchen, and I have used it a ton. I've been working consistently, but not in a healthy way. Changes coming here!
5. Take at least one photo (with my big camera) at home each day and post it...starting November 3rd. Yes! This was my favorite of my goals for November. I thought it was going to be a burden, but it wasn't at all. It was so much fun, and I have a lot of beautiful photos from this month. I also learned a lot and was able to push myself creatively. It was the best decision, even in one of the busiest months I have had to date.
6. Print photos. I didn't do this yet, but in the next few days I am going to order prints of all my November photos and I'm so excited about that!
NOW for December goals:
1. Make room. I just downloaded the Naptime Diaries advent devotional, and I am so excited to dive in. Jess Connolly says "our prayer is that you're really able to soak up time with Him. We pray that you're really able to celebrate what it means that Jesus came for you and made a way for you, and how that effects your life today." Want to join me on this one? You can still download the devotional from the Naptime Diaries shop for just $12!
2. Make changes in my business that allow for more time with family. This means getting up early to work, so I won't be staying up late working. This means scheduling posts and streamlining my work flow and working smarter, not working more.
3. Take 3 days off, totally off, for Christmas.
This might be my shortest goal list ever. And it is definitely the simplest. But that's just where my heart is right now, and I am trusting that these goals are where the Lord is leading me this month.
What's on your goals list for the month?