Disclaimer: I have been "working on" this post since the last day of April. And yes, I know it is May 15th and that is technically about halfway through the month. I am trying to do a little better about setting goals for myself each month and posting them like I used to do (ok, so not all the time, but on occasion).
This weekend is recital weekend at the dance studio, I am 31 weeks pregnant, and my photography schedule is pretty full. I am trying to not be too hard on myself. Insert winky emoji here.
1. Go on a date with my husband.
2. Clean my house REALLY good. Things have been crazy, and our house is sort of suffering.
3. Get a hair cut. This is a big one. I haven't had my hair cut since November 2013, and it is beyond time.
4. Edit everything. All of it. All the photo sessions. All the personal photos. Everything.
5. Rest. I HAVE to have this on my goals list or I might not do it. This hasn't been a restful season for me, and that's ok. But I have to remember that rest is important, even in the busy seasons.