We celebrated Thanksgiving with my side of the family yesterday, and it was pretty wonderful. I think the older I get the more I love Thanksgiving. I love all the food and I really love all the time with family. Yesterday, we ate at my Granny and Poppy's house for lunch and at my parents' house for dinner with my Nanny and Pawpaw...so much delicious food, y'all. We are celebrating with Nick's family on Saturday and I can't wait!
Just for fun, here is a list of things I am thankful for:
- My husband and all the hard work he does for us.
- Our three boys.
- All the joy those boys bring me.
- Our families and the time we spend with them.
- My friends. So many good ones. Friends that pray for and encourage me.
- Advent on the way.
- Christmas lights
- Blankets on the couch and cozy times.
- Max...he is so smart and so big these days. I can't get over how much he has grown and changed.
- Drew...he is such a sweet boy. Anyone who knows him will tell you how sweet he is.
- Jake...he keeps us on our toes and tries to keep up with his brothers, and that keeps us laughing.
- One month until Tucker and Chelsea come to visit!
- My clients from this year...y'all have been so good to me.
- Coffee. Let's be real here.
- Our commitment to make this Holiday season a joyful and stress-free one. I feel better just knowing this.
- Days with no school.
- Max's school and his wonderful teachers.
- God's faithfulness.
- Date nights
- Boys in overalls
- Our church...come join us there sometime?
- Mornings in the Word
- Jesus came and he's coming again. The best reason to celebrate this season!
...I could keep going with that list for forever.
What are you thankful for this season?