Y'all, I actually feel okay about my goals for May. For once! I actually did most of them or at least gave them a good effort. I completed my first month of the Nancy Ray Contentment Challenge (which I highly recommend, even though it is way harder than I expected), bought a swim suit, planted flowers from my Granny's garden, went to the gym three days a week (even though my goal was to go twice, consistently), and really dug into my Bible. I am okay with not finishing them all...because I made progress. And progress is good!
- Nancy Ray Contentment Challenge, month 2 of 3
- study prayer
- date my husband
- enjoy our beach trip
- finish reading "The Celebration of Discipline"
- budget with Nick
- clear the clutter
- pay car taxes/tag/inspection
- go to Tweetsie!
- create and use a work space
- find a way to serve our community
- plan meals and do the shopping
- YMCA: body pump, body flow, and cycle
- slower Tuesdays and Thursdays
- photograph my boys AND edit those photos
- read my Bible
- pray for others with intention
- no make up, just skin care and a little mascara (time saving, y'all)
- work 2 hours or less
- put AWAY the laundry
- dress for the day
I am so excited about June and having my boys home with me every day, soaking up summer with them. But I know good and well that I have to be intentional every day or these summer days are going to slip right through my fingers. Specific goals for a fruitful start to summer is the only way to go for me.
What are your goals for June? What are you up to this summer?