You guys. I completed almost every one of my June goals. This never happens! Little by little progress truly does add up, and I am so glad I chose the goals I did for June.
For July? I am keeping it simple. We have a lot going on, and I tend to want to always dream big no matter what, but I know that July needs to hold a little more of the basics for me and a lot less crazy.
- go on a date with Nick
- prep the camper for our OBX trip!
- Nancy Ray Contentment Challenge (month 3 of 3!)
- celebrate Jake's birthday well
- declutter and clean out
- fix up Dubsado work flows!
- fix up the website
- enjoy our OBX trip a ton
- clean on Fridays
- meal plan and grocery shop
- go to the pool 3 day a week
- attend a class at the YMCA 3 days a week
- plan social media and blog on Mondays
- read the Bible to the boys
- put the laundry up
- tidy every PM
- make the beds!
- go outside
I sure hope your July is full of rest and fun and family. What are your goals for this month?! Tell me all about it.