So glad August is here. July was unexpectedly crazy in ways I would have never thought, and I was afraid to look back at my July goals to see what I didn't cross off. There was a lot. But today is a new day AND a new month, and I am feeling refreshed and ready!
The word I am focusing on this month is "reset"...I am working towards establishing good rhythms as we start to transition into fall, but also trying to rest and enjoy the final weeks of summer. I have prayed so much over these Powersheets this morning, asking God to show me where I need to do work. Our house has been a whirlwind of crazy this summer, and while we have had so much fun, I feel the pull to a little more peace.
- get the house in order for fall (organize and clean)
- buy school supplies and clothes
- set up fall mini sessions!
- go on a date
- book our SC trip!
- re-vamp the website
- clean out the boys' clothes that don't fit
- SIMPLIFY the stuff in our home
- enjoy our trip to Atlantic Beach!
- clean on Fridays
- meal plan and grocery shop
- go to the YMCA three times a week
- encourage a friend and pray with them
- pray for Nick
- read the Bible to the boys
- up before 7am
- put the laundry away (a constant struggle in my house!)
- clean the kitchen
What are you up to this month?